Windows Server 2019 Essentials:
- For small businesses with up to 25 users and 50 devices
- Easily extend your datacenter to the cloud
- Help prevent host intrusion with Windows Defender Exploit Guard
- Limit administrator privileges with Just-In-Time and Just Enough Administration
- No Client Access License required
- Connect Windows Server deployments to Azure services
- Use natively integrated services such as Azure Backup and Azure Site Recovery without disrupting applications and infrastructure with Windows Admin Centre.
- graph arrows timeline icon glyph project
Faster innovation for applications
- Enable the creation of cloud-native apps and modernize traditional apps using containers and microservices. Enable Developers and IT Pros to create cloud-native apps, and modernize traditional apps using containers and microservices.
- Three icons of people with checkmark above them
- Use the Windows Admin Centre to manage your servers, clusters, hyper-converged infrastructure and Windows 10 PCs with a browser-based app.
- Linux icon
Improved Linux operations
- Run Linux and Windows containers side by side. Windows Server 2019 reduces complexity by enabling developers to use standard tools such as Open SSH, Curl, and Tar.
- CPU socket: 1.4 GHz (64-bit processor) or faster for single core
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB
- Hard disks and available storage space: 160 GB hard disk with a 60 GB system partition
- Network adapter: Gigabit Ethernet adapter (10/100/1000baseT PHY/MAC)
- Internet: Some functionality may require Internet access (fees may apply) or a Microsoft account
- Supported Client operating systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Macintosh OS X versions 10.5 to 10.8.
Note: Some features require professional or higher editions. 1 GB of available hard drive space (a portion of this disk will be freed after installation)
- Router: A router or firewall that supports IPv4 NAT or IPv6