Windows Server 2019 Standard
- Designed for business with more than 25 users and 50 devices
- Easily extend your data center to the cloud
- Help prevent host intrusion with Windows Defender Exploit Guard
- Limit administrator privileges with Just-In-Time and Just Enough Administration
- 16 core license pack included, plus additional Client Access Licences (CALs)
- Hybrid capabilities with Azure
- Advanced multilayer security
- Faster innovation for applications
- Unprecedented hyper-converged infrastructure
- Connect Windows Server deployments to Azure services
- Use natively integrated services such as Azure Backup and Azure Site Recovery without disrupting applications and infrastructure with Windows Admin Centre.
- graph arrows timeline icon glyph project
Faster innovation for applications
- Enable the creation of cloud-native apps and modernize traditional apps using containers and microservices. Enable Developers and IT Pros to create cloud-native apps, and modernize traditional apps using containers and microservices.
- Three icons of people with checkmark above them
- Use the Windows Admin Centre to manage your servers, clusters, hyper-converged infrastructure and Windows 10 PCs with a browser-based app.
- Linux icon
Improved Linux operations
- Run Linux and Windows containers side by side. Windows Server 2019 reduces complexity by enabling developers to use standard tools such as Open SSH, Curl, and Tar.
- 1.4 GHz 64-bit processor
- Compatible with x64 instruction set
- Supports NX and DEP
- Supports CMPXCHG16b, LAHF/SAHF, and PrefetchW
- Supports Second Level Address Translation (EPT or NPT)
The following are the estimated minimum RAM requirements for this product:
- 512 MB (2 GB for Server with Desktop Experience installation option)
- ECC (Error Correcting Code) type or similar technology
Hard disk space
The following are the estimated minimum disk space requirements for the system partition: 32 GB.
Computers running this release must also have the following:
- DVD drive (if you intend to install the operating system from DVD media)
The following items are not strictly required, but are necessary for certain features:
- UEFI 2.3.1c-based system and firmware that supports secure boot
- Trusted Platform Module
- Graphics devise and monitor capable of Super VGA (1024×768) or higher-resolution
- Keyboard and Microsoft® mouse (or other compatible pointing device)
- Internet access (fees may apply)